According to Mount Data Presentations, home sales volume for NW Arkansas in 2009 was $925,627,711 which is 3% higher than 2008!  35.3% of listed homes sold leaving 64.7% unsold.  The medium sales to list price was 97%.

Thanks,
Jerry Sisson
Executive Broker, CRS GRI